Am I a good candidate for a TT w/ liposuction both upper and lower back and both flanks and a butt lift or BBL? (Photo)

I'm 45, 5'6 and 160 lbs. Is all these procedures safe and If so, how can I get started with you Dr. ?

Tummy tuck with liposuction

There are risks and benefits to all surgeries.  It would be best for you to schedule an appointment with a board-certified plastic surgeon who examine you in person, review your options, and go over the risks/benefits.  Based on your pictures, I think you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction, and possible BBL.

Wonderful candidate for Tt Lopo and bbl

You already have a wonderful figure, naturally curvaceous so I can only envision an awesome result. 
You are indeed a great candidate for a Tummy Tuck in order to get rid of the saggy skin and the majority of stretch marks and also I will recommend a tight muscle repair in order to create the smallest waist. 
Liposuction and fat grafting to your butt will only help to enhance what you already have. 
Be encouraged. 
Dr. Cardenas 

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift

Based on the limited pictures that you've given me it seems as though you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck and Liposuction of the abdomen and other areas of your body with fat grafting to the buttocks. I think that you would have a great result with both procedures. You should be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to assess accurately your goals and expectations.Good luck!!

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

TT + Lipo + BBL candidate

Thank you for write,

Yes, you are a good candidate for TT + Lipo + BBL, for the next reasons:

1) You have stretch marks,
skin laxity and excess fat tissue in the abdomen, wich makes indication of the Tummy Tuck.

2) You have excess of fat tissue too in the flanks, waist an back, wich makes the indicaciĆ³n of liposculpture.

3) On the other hand, you can improve the posterior contour, transferring the the back and weist fat of to the butt making the BBL.

I wish you lots of luck, 

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and BBL

Hi thanks so much for posting your pictures and for your inquiry, you have a very nice figure to start with. Liposuction plus a tummy tuck will make your frame even smaller. Adding a BBL will let you achieve an hourglass figure, or an inverted heart shape. Please have an in person consultation so you can discuss your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly, good luck in your PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

I believe you would have a good result with both tummy tuck. liposuction and buttock augmentation with the fat.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation and in person exam.  Good luck.  Donald R.Nunn MD   Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

TT and lipo of the flanks and back

Yes, you appear to be a great candidate for a TT and flank liposuction. A TT will tighten your abdominal muscles and narrow your waist. The flank liposuction will further enhance this effect. 

You our did not post photos of your back and buttock but most of my patients with your measurements can benefit from back liposuction and transfer to the buttock. 

You have a great figure that should look amazing with a TT, suction of the flanks and back and a BBL. 

Julian Gordon, MD

Great Candidate for Tummy Tuck and Liposuction w/ BBL

Based on your photos, you seem like a great candidate for those procedures. A tummy tuck and liposuction will help to define and slim your waistline as well and get rid of the stretch marks on the lower part of your abdomen. The procedures are safe when performed correctly and can be done in a staged fashion or all at one time. I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get more information. 
Good Luck!

Great candidate

You are a great candidate for all the procedures you mentioned. You will have a wonderful result. 
Make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the procedures in detail, your expectations and how to achieve them safely. 
Good luck.