Am I a good candidate for BBL with fat transfer? (Photos)

I am a 24 year old mother of 2 looking for my dream body. Just trying to decide the best treatment for my body type. Help pls.! I do plan to leave the country to have the work done but just want to ensure that I choose the best procedure so that I get the best results. My number one goal is to have a nice round booty but will there be enough fat for me to have my dream booty. Looking to have surgery done March 2017. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Am I a good candidate for BBL with fat transfer?

You do appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction and BBL.

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. It appears that BBL will be able to give you the results that you desire. I suggest that you reconsider and stay in the US with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery that routinely performs this operation. You are at increased risk for post operative complications by having surgery outside of the country and leaving without having long term follow up. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBl

You are better to have the Bbl close to home so that you can have appropriate post-op care and follow-up. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... yes from the photos you are a great candidate for these procedure and you can achieve a great hour glass shape. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

If you have adequate fat pockets for harvesting and are in good health, you would be a candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, it appears you would see improvements in your body contour from a BBL. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination done to see if you are a good candidate for a BBL. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the photos and the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about a month before you resume exercise. 

However, The shape you are looking to achieve is not unreasonable. it starts at the waist, so some love handle / flank liposuction is where I would start. Use that fat to add volume to the butt dome as well as the hips. It is near impossible to make two different people look exactly alike, but there is still potential to get you closer to the pics you showed.

The success depends on your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70-75% of the fat lasts long term. 

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift might be a good option

Assuming that you are reasonably satisfied with your current weight, Brazilian butt lift might be a good way not just to reshape and augment your backside, but also to contour your waistline and possibly other areas where there are excess fats. 

Brazilian butt lift surgeries almost always incorporate liposuction along the waistline, particularly the lower back, flanks, and hips, to further improve the projection and shape of the buttocks.  In fact, even without injecting fats into the backside liposuctioning this area can produce a more feminine contour. 

Based on your photos, it appears that you have ample donor fats which can be collected through liposuction and then later transferred to your backside. 

For photo reference, please feel free to visit the attached link.