Am I a candidate for a BBL? I would really love one. I am a diabetic and working to control it. (Photo)

BBL

Thank you for your question.I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a full body examination done for an accurate opinion. From the photographs you have posted, you would benefit from a BBL to smooth out your back and flanks for a smoother contour and add volume to the buttocks but I also think you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin and tighten the abdomen also. In regards to your diabetes, as long as it is controlled and you provide medical clearance for surgery from your medical doctor/PCP then you should be fine to undergo surgery. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the
figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a  solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Now, if you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Tummy tuck, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD