I am 4'10" and around 88 pounds. (Very petite) a few months shy of my 20th birthday. Am I too small for a BBL?

I really would love to get a BBL but I just cannot gain weight no matter how hard I try. Maybe I have a little stomach and back fat I could use? I know implants are another alternative but I would like for my results to look natural.

Buttock implants can look natural if placed within the muscle and performed by an expert.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Thanks for including your photos. Patients of a slimmer or slighter build can successfully undergo a butt lift procedure with their own fat, however it's more like that a larger number of body regions will need to be liposuctioned, and your results may not be as dramatic as you would like. While that doesn't fully answer your question, whether or not you are a good candidate completely depends on what your goals are. When you meet with a surgeon for your consultation definitely bring photos of what your goals are, and hopefully you will be able to have a discussion about whether or not it is possible. 

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Need more fat

Dear Yannid,
You are indeed petite.  There is not really enough fat to make a significant change in your buttock size.  Liposuction around your flank area can improve your waistline and give the illusion of a larger buttocks.  Keep gaining!  Good luck!

I do not think that you have enough fat to breast a big change. Best to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat reserves.

BBL on Thin Women

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry, I have performed BBL to thin, petite women with nice, subtle results, please have an in person or virtual (Skype) consultation so you can discuss your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly, good luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Weight

With your thin frame, you are not a candidate for BBL surgery. And even if you could gain weight you are not going to be able to gain enough to make the operation effective.