40 yr old 4 vaginal births and loss of sensation

Looking for a surgeon to perform Vaginal tightening. Not to concerned about the way it looks. I'm just concerned about loss of feeling. 4 vaginal births largest child 10lbs. 40 yrs old. What would be the cost in Atlanta?

Restoring and Rejuvenating with Female Genital Enhancement

I perform a variety of treatments and surgeries to enhance, restore and rejuvenate the female genital region. This includes procedures to improve moisture, sensitivity and tighten the vaginal canal; which can enhance orgasm and restore or improve the appearance of the vulva. This includes the labia minora, labia majora, the clitoral region and the vestibule of the vagina.
A vaginoplasty (commonly referred ton as vaginal rejuvenation) is when a diamond shaped section of tissue is excised from the inside of the vagina and brought down to the outside of the vagina.
Often times a small triangular area is also excised from the perineum (the area right below the vaginal opening). This is called a perineoplasty or perineorrhaphy. The size of the tissues removed rarely are larger than a domino block. If needed, sutures that bundle loose muscles together are used to narrow the vaginal opening.
If necessary, this may be combined with a #Labiaplasty which is a surgical procedure that will reduce and/or reshape the #labia. Labia minora are the inner lips of the vagina that cover the female clitoris and vaginal opening. Women with excessively large labia may experience pain during sexual relations, feel discomfort during normal activities or while wearing tight clothing. Or, the labia may be asymmetric or may #hang below the labia majora (the outer lips of the vagina) which some women find this unattractive. At times the outer labia or labia majora may also be excessively large, uneven, or may be too small. The size may be increased with fat injections.
Candidates for treatment include women concerned about the appearance of their genitals, those who experience discomfort, pain or difficulty with sexual relations.The specific problems are noted below in each section. These problems may exist at birth or with growth and development. They can occur with childbirth or other trauma to the region. All of these issues can cause a woman great emotional distress that is often difficult to talk about with their partner, friends and even their doctor.

#BestVaginalTighteningNearby

Vaginoplasty is an overlap area for both plastic surgeons and gynecologists.The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result for vaginal rejuvenation is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon or gynecologist possible. This means the most well trained and experienced in #vaginalrejuvenation. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon or gynecologist. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the #RightSurgeon for your procedure. Cost varies on a number of factors including hospital vs surgicenter or office procedure, type of anesthesia, etc.

Best Vaginoplasty doctors in Atlanta/ Southeast states

I agree with your assesment that a well-performed vaginal tightening operation (perineoplasty + vaginoplasty) is the "ticket" for you.  While I can't comment as to the price around Atlanta (in California I charge $7200 "out-the-door" including pelvic flor physical therapy equipment and consultation), I CAN comment on quality in Atlanta: Call International Urogynecology Associates, Drs. Rob Moore and John Miklos; they're among the best  in the East, in my opinion.

Michael P Goodman MD

It is not unusual to lose sensation after having vaginal delivery.
Before you jump to have a vaginal reconstruction done, you need to get evaluated by a gynecologist who is familiar with anatomy and physiology of vagina and under stand your issues and can find out where the damages are ( Vagina is not just an empty space ) 
Let me describe in lay term the vaginal anatomy more for you. Assume you are in a room the ceiling is your bladder, the floor is your rectum and the lateral walls are the lateral wall of vagina. The north wall is the location of uterus and cervix and the door is the opening of vagina.
currently the surgical correction we the gynecologist are doing is just fixing the ceiling, the floor and the prolapse of cervix and uterus, but we are not addressing the lateral walls at all nor helping to increase the sensation of vaginal mucosa unless the doctor is familiar with PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma ) and Oshot.
Good Luck and best of health.

Loss of sensation after 4 vaginal births

Delivering a 10-pound baby does more than loosen the vagina, it damages the pelvic supports which hold the vagina and the vaginal muscles in place. You need a full gynecologic exam to assess how much pelvic floor damage you have sustained and determine what type of pelvic floor reconstructive surgery will need to be done at the time of vaginal canal tightening (vaginoplasty). Until that is assessment is conducted, it is not possible to determine fees.