38 year old with lower cheek drooping, what can I do? (Photos)

I am 38 yr old have I assume what is early jowling on lower face. The rest of my skin is smooth except for this area. I have tried restalyn by my chin, but do not see a difference. What is your recommendation?

You would do great with hyaluronic acid fillers. The new fillers help to lift the lower face and are the best at addressing jowls and sagginess. A filler like Voluma would be great for you in your cheeks to help lift the entire lower face. If placed strategically, these fillers give very natural result she and make a very big differences in a very natural way. I suggest a consultation with an expert. 

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma for Lifting of Cheeks

Dear mbk0518:

Looking at your photos, I would recommend a dermal filler like Voluma for reflation and lifting of your cheeks.  Please see an expert injector.  Best wishes.

38 year old with lower cheek drooping, what can I do?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. In particular, I think you would benefit from a small amount of Voluma in your cheeks. Voluma is a thicker HA filler that is meant to be placed deep so as to provide structure and lift. You also may benefit from some filler placed around the mouth, but these lines may soften to your liking with the Voluma alone. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon