26 mother of 1 wanting liposuction. What areas should I consider for the best results? (Photo)

After I had my daughter I've lost over 100lbs but now i want to get lipo on my midsection, other parts too if i could add it to my budget lol... i need a surgeons point of view to tell me what areas i would want to consider for best results of having a flatter stomach and nice shape

What liposuction for best result

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Congratulations on your weight loss and your baby!
  • I think you need an examination by a plastic surgeon.
  • It's not clear in the photos what is needed -
  • You may need to lose more weight, or you may need a tummy tuck
  • Or, if you plan to have more children and your BMI is 30 or below, you may need liposuction.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Tummy tuck?

You need to give more details. How tall are you and what is your present weight. From the photos it looks like you have a large visceral component which is not treated by liposuction of tummy tuck.

Mommy Makeover with Tummy Tuck and VASER Hi Def Liposuction, skin removal

Liposuction would be best after you've reached your ideal weight. In addition, with the amount of weight you've lost, you most likely will be a candidate for skin removal and a tummy tuck, which can be done at the same time. When you're ready, I recommend getting a consultation for VASER HI DEF. Vaser with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting will give you definition and contour and the results can be seen immediately. See an expert in hi def physique for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Congratulations on your weight loss!

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo Vs Tummy Tuck

Hello thanks you for the question

As I can Appreciate maybe a liposuction wouldn't work for you in getting the desire results, so there's an evaluation needed because I think you are a  for Tummy Tuck.

Regards.... 

Disnalda Matos, MD

Liposuction of the abdomen or tummy tuck

Congratulations on your weight loss! Liposuction definitely can get rid of the excess fat, however, the amount of muscle separation of your stomach muscles, if any, cannot be determined without a physical exam. In addition, liposuction will not get rid of any excess skin. Most patients with your history (considerable weight loss and pregnancy) get better results with a full tummy tuck along with liposuction of the flanks to regain a waistline. The average cost of a tummy tuck including all fees (surgery fee, surgery facility, and general anesthesia) in our are is about $8500. This does not include any liposuction. I wish you the best.

Liposuction is great for body contouring

Liposuction is best for people at or near their ideal body weight.  I would continue your weight loss program and once your weight has stabilized, then I would consult with a board certified plastic surgery to review all the options available to you.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

26 mother of 1 wanting liposuction. What areas should I consider for the best results?

The picture is not ideal but it looks like your skin is not excessively loose.  Liposuction would make a nice difference but there is one big difference between tummy tuck and just lipo when a woman has had three pregnancies. The rectus muscles have been stretched apart and there is often a bulge in the upper abdomen that gets worse when bloating occurs and makes the upper abdomen look much fatter than it actually is.  Tummy tuck repairs the abdominal laxity of the muscles so liposuction alone cannot give you the best result after multiple pregnancies.  It depends on how much better you are hoping to look.  Tummy tuck will give the best results in most cases also because more stretch marks will be removed.  Looking at you though, there doesn't appear to be many stretch marks.  Get your consult from someone reliable and good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on the weight loss! That is a great accomplishment! However, it is hard to tell by the pictures exactly which areas would be good candidates for liposuction. I do suggest looking into the mommy makeover. It is a package of procedures that is modified to fit your specific needs for after having children. This may include procedures such as a breast lift, or removal of unwanted fat or excess skin, and tummy tuck. I do suggest consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see which of these procedures would fit best with your needs. Thank you for your question and again congratulations on the weight loss!

Sam Speron, MD