Age 21, mom of two. 5'6, 128lbs 34b breasts. Seeking to have surgery on my breasts: bottom, and near my belly button. (Photos)

Seeking larger breasts appropriate to my body frame and a bigger bottom area. My belly button was pierced prior to my children and I worn a ring through both pregnancies, the skin near the belly button has lost its elasticity. I also got the center of my chest pierced a year ago, and my skin rejected the dermal result was a small bump. I would like that to be removed I will post my body and my body wish pictures

Age 21, mom of two. 5'6, 128lbs 34b breasts. Seeking to have surgery on my breasts: bottom, and near my belly button.

Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is this a Mommy Makeover?

Thank you for your inquiry.  

A "mommy makeover" is a term given to a group of operations performed together involving the breasts and abdomen, designed to improve the appearance of the breasts and abdomen which have deteriorated from the effects of pregnancy. 

The operations on the breast may involve a breast lift, a breast augmentation, a combination of both, or even a breast reduction. Depending on which operation is chosen and the type of implants, the length of surgery and cost of this surgery will vary widely. A fully informed decision can only be made following an in-person consultation.

The operations on the abdomen/torso may involve a full or mini tummy tuck, or liposuction of the abdomen or other areas of the torso. Depending on which operation is chosen, the length of surgery and cost of this surgery will vary widely. 

So let’s consider each of these procedures individually, although the operation combines them into a single surgery.

Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that inserts breast implants behind the breast to enlarge and shape the breast. The shape, size, and placement of the implants will be determined at your appointment following an exam, medical history, and our discussion. 

Breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape the breasts that have lost their shape, firmness and volume over the years or following pregnancy. 

Breast implants can be inserted in conjunction with the breast lift, which can increase both their size and firmness.  The outpatient surgery takes 3.0 hours with a 5-7 day recovery away from heavy activity and 4 weeks away from upper body exercise.  

Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, is designed to firm and smooth the stomach area. The procedure removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen and may tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. Generally, a horizontal incision is placed just above the pubic area. The incision extends outward toward the hipbones but is kept within the swimsuit lines when possible. The scar should hide nicely under panties and a bathing suit.  Abdominoplasty is a 3.0 hour outpatient procedure with a 10-14 day recovery period away from heavy activity.  

A combination of breast and abdominal operations performed in one surgery is the "Mommy makeover".

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

A modified Mommy Makeover

Your breasts can be augmented to get close to your wish shape and size. I recommend a diameter close to the diameter of your breast..You will need a tummy tuck, and possibly with rectus diastsis repair. The tissue removed should have the fat harvested to transfer to your buttock area. Other areas of fat around the buttock mound should be sculpted and all the removed fat should be grafted to the buttock mound. It's about fie hours of general anesthesia and requires ten days of intense recovery. You will be 100% in about six weeks. Make sure you don't want any more babies.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Seeking to have surgery on breasts?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Seeking to have surgery on my breasts: bottom, and near my belly button. (Photos)

Hi, thanks for posting your pictures, even though you are a candidate for the procedures requested your expectations are not real, according to the photos of models posted.

You have to understand that each body is different and improvements can only be obtain within the limits of your body contour, genetic, bone structure (that can not be modified) and fat deposits. So you are not a good candidate for Plastic Surgery, since you have no real expectation of what can be achieve.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully,

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and for posting photos.  Per your photos you look like a great candidate for a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and fat transfer to the buttocks.   It may be difficult to all of these at the same time.  I tend to not allow my patients to go over 8 hours of anesthesia for cosmetic surgery.   Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Possible to have #brazilianbuttlift and #breastaugmentation all in the same #plasticsurgery ?

Dear Jacquie, Thank you for posting your photos and wish pics along with your questions.  Without the benefit of an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain.  However you may benefit from both breast surgery (including possible lift plus augmentation) and Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty and a BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift).  We frequently perform all these procedures either at once or in stages depending on the patient. Consider meeting with a true aesthetic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and also a member of both the ASPS and the ASAPS. Be sure to view lots of photos and ask lots of questions.  I hope this is helpful and I wish you all the best. -Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation surgery. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Breasts, tummy, and BBL

I would stage them and not do them all at once because it is safer in my opinion. You would have to be evaluated in person to determine what might be possible with a BBL.  Best of luck.