2 yr old lower facelift chin implant

Lower facelift,silicon chin implant 2 yrs ago drooped after 4 months, revised through incision 6 months, numbness chin lips, heat sensitive neck. I would like implant out skin/ scars tightened, playtmas muscle tight made it feel like I can't swallow , it is scar tissue! I want to go back to me? Tested it looks fine to people now, had loose skin pulled up only. I uncomfortable for almost two years.

2 yr old lower facelift chin implant

Sorry you are unhappy.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon as well as a second opinion with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes to you!

2 yr old lower facelift chin implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Second opinion for revision of previous facelift.

You mentioned a lot of different conditions that are problematic to you after your initial facelift in revision. I would suggest you see one or two other plastic surgeons for physical examination as well as alternative advice.

Unsatisfactory face lift and chin implant result

There is no doubt that you need  help of an expert in facial rejuvenation surgery. You may need to do a more thorough search for such a surgeon. Second opinion consultation based on in person evaluation and discussion about your options is what you need. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon