2 yr old lower facelift chin implant

Lower facelift,silicon chin implant 2 yrs ago drooped after 4 months, revised through incision 6 months, numbness chin lips, heat sensitive neck. I would like implant out skin/ scars tightened, playtmas muscle tight made it feel like I can't swallow , it is scar tissue! I want to go back to me? Tested it looks fine to people now, had loose skin pulled up only. I uncomfortable for almost two years.

Unsatisfactory face lift and chin implant result

There is no doubt that you need  help of an expert in facial rejuvenation surgery. You may need to do a more thorough search for such a surgeon. Second opinion consultation based on in person evaluation and discussion about your options is what you need. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon