How much for a tattoo removal? Medium Size? (Photo)

I regret having my tattoo covered so how much for removal

Tattoo Removal Price

In regards to tattoo removal, cost per treatment will vary between different offices/locations and providers.  The amount of ink, color, size, and location of the tattoo will also determine how many treatments you may need to completely remove the tattoo. For the best results, please see a board certified dermatologist who specializes in tattoo removal. Best, Dr. Green

The cost of a tattoo removal

Costs for a medium sizzle tattoo can range from a few hundred dollars to close to a thousand, depending on the location of the practice and experience of the provider. For example at a place which uses technicians, it may cost $200 while a dermatologist in an upscale Park Ave practice in Manhattan may charge close to 1000. Best of luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Tattoo Removal Cost

I recommend that you seek a few consultations from board-certified practitioners.  In our practice we measure the actual tattoo size to calculate the cost so that you do not pay for "blank" areas.  At your consultation appointments ask the practitioners if they can quote the cost for a complete treatment (versus per treatment) and if they offer discounted package pricing, what comfort measures they offer, what technology they will be using and thus how many treatments they estimate will be required.  Picosecond technology requires fewer treatments than older technology; make sure you have the pertinent information to compare apples to apples, so to speak.  We wish you the best!

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to tattoo removal. Cost per treatment will vary between offices/locations. The size of the tattoo along with amount of ink, color and location are all factors that will determine how many treatments you will need. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Tattoo Removal Cost

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based on location, size and complexity of your tattoo, as well as the technology being used. Pico lasers are the most advanced technology removing tattoos in fewer sessions then older laser systems. I utilize the PiQo4 which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to target 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 sessions on average. Best wishes with your tattoo removal. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tattoo removal cost

Cost will vary depending where you go. It will take multiple treatments, so one thing you might want to do is ask if your provider will offer a package of a series of treatments.  That can save you some money on the entire cost is usually a good value for the patient rather than paying for each treatment individually.

Tattoo Regrets--Laser Tattoo Removal--Takes a Series of Treatments

This tattoo can be removed with laser tattoo removal. It will take a series of treatments. Cost will vary, but see an expert for best outcomes. Best, Dr. Emer