I'm interested in getting Juviderm in my tear troughs to hide bags under my eyes. I'd like an idea of the cost please? (photo)

The bags aren't "bad" yet. But they are there and make me look older.

Doctor Answers 5

Cost for filler?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Depends on the filler that is used...but you are looking at about $450 to 700 range for the cost.  One vial should be sufficient to treat your tear trough.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Juvederm for Under Eye Bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I prefer Restylane and Belotero for under eye bags.  Juvederm is too hydrophilic for that area.  Please consult a board certified cosmetic dermatologist for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Belotero for tear troughs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I prefer Belotero rather than Juvederm for tear trough injections. Cost in Miami is approximately $600-$700/syringe. Of course, price depends on experience and skill of injector. 

You might also like...

Juvederm under eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Filler under the eyes in the tear trough are a great way to improve your appearance.  One tube of filler generally costs $550 in my office.  I prefer Restylane or Boletero to use under the eyes as Juvederm tends to attract water and can result in a bumpy appearance over time.

Under eye treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
If volume loss is the main concern, then dermal fillers, such as Juvederm, can be a viable treatment option.  If what concerns you most are fine lines/wrinkles and texture of the skin, then laser treatments, like Fraxel, may be more helpful in achieving your goals.  Fraxel will help soften fine lines and tighten the skin in the area to achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance. 

Undergoing any procedure, surgical or non-surgical, requires careful attention to detail and consideration for different options. Consider obtaining several opinions before moving forward with any given procedure.

Seek treatment by an experienced board-certified facial plastic surgeon, general plastic surgeon, or dermatologist.

William Numa, MD, FACS
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.