20 months post op rhinoplasty as you can see my nose is crooked after rhinoplasty. (photo)

is there something I can do to avoid revision? I can't take another surgical procedure to do revision what do you recommend?will injections help?i have thick and very oily skin after 20 months post op is it possible to still have swelling? Thank you

20 months postop rhinoplasty as you can see my nose is crooked after rhinoplasty

When patients have a significantly crooked nose as noted in the photographs, a surgical rhinoplasty is required to straighten it. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones are required to straighten them. A spreader graft is usually placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. It's important to know how much cartilage is left in the nose for potential grafting purposes. When the nasal tip cartilages are asymmetric and crooked, a tip-plasty is required. For more information and many before-and-after examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below