In search of a doctor in the Dominican Republic

Having surgery done in Dominic Republic (bbl, tt, lipo, and fat transfered to hips and laterals) and was wondering is there any physicians who are willing to take on my aftercare...ill sign waivers and I also have good insurance (blue cross blue shield) as well as cash...

Aftercare following surgery out of the country

I don't know a surgeon anywhere who would gladly sign up to just provide aftercare for someone who has chosen to leave the country to have elective surgery done.  There are many of us, surely, who will step up to help with a true medical problem after such surgery, but I don't know anyone who would agree ahead of time to do routine aftercare like this.  

Hello, dear. Thanks for your questions. I am surgeon plastic certificate of Dominican Republic.
For the realization of these procedures after a correct assessment, must confirm that your state of health this suitable for these procedures (BMI, Hemoglobine).
Care post operative, each doctor handles this differently, this talk in person.
Best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

I'm a Dominican Republic plastic surgeon

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. Im a doctor from Dominican Republic. In my practice I usually perform those procedures you want in the same surgical time.For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD