Any suggestions for PDO thread? (photos)

I do not know what is happening ... after treatment with PDO thread has started immediately a big swelling on one side of face ... do you have the opportunity to tell me why ... thank you

Post-procedure Instructions

If the swelling occurred immediately post-procedure it is normal to experience these symptoms. Warm compresses and Arnica tablets will help alleviate these issues. It is also recommended not to make exaggerate facial expressions for 1-2 weeks to prevent any extrusion of threads.

Any suggestions for PDO thread?

Infection, bleeding deep, reaction to threads? ONLY in person examination can dx. See the surgeon/doctor whom did the operation ASAP!