Best option for my smile lines? (photos)

I'm 24 and have terrible smile lines. I'm a heavy smoker and had a terrible diet of just greasy meats. But have since smoked smoking and started eating better. My question is what could I do to remove these smile lines that make me look forty years old? I'm based in Athens, Ga if any clinic is recommended. Thank you.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Filler for "smile lines"?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Also congrats on quitting smoking, which I know is not an easy feat.You could have your nasolabial lines softened with a hyaluronic acid filler. An alternative approach would be to use Sculptra for more global rejuvenation, given that you are so thin. I do recommend an in-person consultation to decide on the best treatment plan for you. Only see an expert dermatologist or plastic surgeon, and makre sure that you and your doctor "speak the same language."Hope this opinion is helpful. Best, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon