I had a tummy tuck 9 months ago & since then I lost 10lbs?

I had a tummy tuck 9 months ago, I was a 173 lbs when I had my tummy tuck, & since then I lost 10lbs? I'm a 163 lbs now & my stomach is still big & I have a bulge I'm not happy with my results what should I do

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information and pictures as well. Is really hard to tel without a person evaluation, some patients swelling take even a year to goes down. I recommend to visit your PS for an evaluation and to talk about your concerns.

Tummy tuck 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I suggest you address this issue to your surgeon. Without an in person consultation is hard to give you a good advice. You may require a tummy tuck revision.

I had a tummy tuck 9 months ago and lost ten pounds since.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current result has not been what you anticipated.  Without an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice as you may still have swelling from your additional surgery - especially if your results vary through the day - but you may also have residual muscle laxity, increased visceral adipose tissue or a discrete fluid collection.  Talk to your surgeon about your results, they can provide you with reassurance or recommendations to maximize your results. 

Speak with your surgeon

I would start by addressing your concerns with your original surgeon.  It looks like you a component of visceral fat +/- separation of your fascial plication.