I had lipo on my stomach and back a week ago and now my face is breaking out bad?

I had lipo on my stomach and back a week ago and now my face is breaking out bad. In areas that never breakout. Is this due to my body focusing on healing my mid-section. Also is there anything I can take as far as antibiotics or other medications?

Acne breakout after surgery

It's not uncommon. It isn't that your body is concentrating on the midsection but rather that it is reacting to the "trauma" of surgery. It is a stressor emotionally and physically. In terms of treating the acne, it's best to contact your dermatologist. Best wishes.