I've got congenital ptosis. Now 65 w/chronic migraines. Well-trained Neuro proposes botox. What are chances it'll worsen?

Ptosis was surgically fixed when I was 5, naturally it's dropped a bit with age.

Congenital Ptosis

Much of the change after Botox would depend on where he or she is planning to inject the Botox and on the type of eyelid surgery you had to correct the congenital ptosis. I would recommend finding out what his or her treatment plan is and discussing it with an oculoplastic surgeon.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

So much depends on details.

Here is the thing.  The botox for migraines pretty much paralyzed the frontalis muscle-the muscle that lifts the eyebrows.  As someone with congenital ptosis, you open your eyes using the frontalis muscle.  For that reason, it is very appropriate to be concerned.  I recommend that you consider seeing a neuro-ophthalmologist for this rather than a general neurologists.