I've got congenital ptosis. Now 65 w/chronic migraines. Well-trained Neuro proposes botox. What are chances it'll worsen?

Ptosis was surgically fixed when I was 5, naturally it's dropped a bit with age.

So much depends on details.

Here is the thing.  The botox for migraines pretty much paralyzed the frontalis muscle-the muscle that lifts the eyebrows.  As someone with congenital ptosis, you open your eyes using the frontalis muscle.  For that reason, it is very appropriate to be concerned.  I recommend that you consider seeing a neuro-ophthalmologist for this rather than a general neurologists.