You look to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. Lumps and bumps are unusual after liposuction.
Liposuction of Abdominal "Paunch"
The abdominal paunch is one of the problems for which liposuction was developed. You appear to be an ideal candidate from your pictures, though a consult with a qualified plastic surgeon will be necessary to tell for sure. Since the person you have consulted is worried about contour abnormalities, I would suggest you seek a plastic surgeon who has significant experience with liposuction and has been doing it for a long time. This should assure that you have a good result as irregularities are quite rare when the procedure is performed properly by an experienced surgeon.
Liposuction - am I a good candidate?
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- You are right not to have a tummy tuck until after you have children.
- Your photo suggests that a small cannula liposuction of the excess fat in the mid-tummy would help -
- But if you have stretched muscle in the lower abdomen, you will not get a flat tummy.
- Your liposuction result depends on your anatomy and the skill of your surgeon - just be sure he knows you want him to just reduce the fat, not do to much.
Always see a Board
Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF
I suggest seeing a VASER HI DEFINITION contouring specialist. With your smaller build, you would be a great candidate for Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction and would benefit most from a true contouring type procedure. To avoid any post-liposuction abnormalities such as "dents & contours" I suggest consulting with an expert who has a lot of experience. Best, Dr. Emer.
While soft tissue irregularities are a risk for any liposuction, they should be very uncommon when the procedure is performed on the right patient by an experienced surgeon. I see the biggest problem in slender patients who had laser lipo to excess by inexperienced practitioners. In the right hands you should be an excellent candidate for the procedure.