If BBL surgery isn't right for me, what is? (Photo)

I walk everyday eat healthy nothing works

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the photo provided doesn´t show much to give you a proper assessment, an in person consultation with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would be the best option to dtermine whether you´re a good candidate or not. That said, when planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. Hope this helps. 

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine whether or not you are a candidate.  The  photo is not very helpful to determine this.  Best of luck!

If BBL surgery isn't right for me, what is?

I cannot give you specific advice as I have no idea what your goals are and can only see your abdomen from the photo that you posted. From just looking at your abdomen, it appears that you will have loose excess skin with just liposuction alone, so you might want to consider a tummy tuck or combining a tummy tuck with a BBL.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon