Is bbl right for me?

Im 4"10 220lbs i have no butt shape at i have a c section pouch all my weight is in my stomach i like my legs the way they are... im in new Jersey im not rich but i can try my best to get the money for it.. im tired of being made fun of my whole life so far has been one joke after the other about my body i cry all the time i hate how i look in clothes sometimes i wont even look in the mirror ... any suggestions?

Is a bbl right for you?

At 4'10" and 220 lbs, the first step would be to lose some weight. I know it's easier said than done, but undergoing surgey now may result in you spending a lot of money and not seeing much result. After losing around 40 lbs., consider pairing a Brazilian butt lift with another procedure such as a tummy tuck or liposuction to help give you the desired look you are seeking. Most importantly consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck

Is bbl right for me?

Short answer NO. Your BMI is about 46.  Your first step towards improving your body and shape should be WEIGHT LOSS.  You need to do your best to bring your BMI down.  If you do surgery now your complication rates are going to be high and your results will be less than optimal.  Hope this helps. Good luck.Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Photos for advices

Thanks for the question. My advice for you is to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is bbl right for me?

For safety purposes as well as for getting a good result you need to lose weight before having a BBL. After weight loss you should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience doing BBL surgery.

George Lefkovits, MD

Is bbl right for me?

I think that weight loss first to ensure a safer operation would be recommended.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated but based upon your height and weight, your BMI may be too high.  You might need to lose some weight.

Thank you for your question. A BMI of 30 or below is preferred to avoid the increased risk of complications during and after surgery. I advise my patients being at your ideal weight will give the best outcome. I would encourage you to start a proper diet and exercise routine to help get to your goal and then consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Is bbl right for me?

Without any pictures provided is impossible to tell you are good candidate or not.Based on your BMI is to high to perform surgery. Your first step with the information given should be to loose weight in order to be at good BMI so that you are healthy for a procedure. Your BMI is at 46.0 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. Thank you for your question.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hello,  thank you for your question.   It's hard to give you a good advise without seeing any photos of your body.   But what I can tell you is that your BMI or Body Mass Index is too high for you to have surgery.   I know it's hard to lose weight sometimes but you should try it.   Go with a nutritionist to help with that before surgery. Have a great day 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD