I have anter collis. And I receive Botox every 3 months.

I am have mild difficulty swallowing. I got the Botox almost 2 weeks.ago and was.wondering when will the effects ware off.

I have anter collis and I receive Botox every 3 months.

Thank you for your question. Botox typically lasts 3 months. Please visit your injector and discuss your concern, you should be seen. 

Botox and Difficulty Swallowing

Botox is a wonderful injection with very few side effects.  However, if you are having difficulty swallowing I would return at once to your treating physician for examination.  Best, Dr. Green

Mild difficulty swallowing

If you are having any problems swallowing, would contact the Botox provider ASAP.  It may or may not be related to your Botox treatment for Anterocollis, or cervical dystonia.   Should go to the emergency department if the symptoms get worse.  

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon