Asymmetrical Upper Lip? (photo)

I have an asymmetrical upper lip for as long as I can remember. I was wondering what kind of procedures could correct this, and if permanent makeup, the same color the lip is, could make it look better.

Asymmetrical lips

are normal in everyone, especially when viewing lips such as yours.  Its difficult to appreciate the difference until examined very closely.  I would advise against any surgical procedures if you were a patient in front of me and suggest that you consider permanent makeup to create the look you desire.

Asymmetrical lips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}