My nose looks the same or bigger 3 days post up. Is this normal? (photos)

I know it's very early to ask this question but , my surgeon says he close the nose holes smaller, difine the tip and narrow the nose but I am just paranoid ? From what u se before and whiles healing what you think my result would be? And I have tick skin . Thank you doctors

Is my nose bigger

Dear Carlam88: First contact your surgeon with any questions. Second it is way to soon to make any determination on post-operative changes. Remember it takes one year to see final result. Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty post-op

At three days post surgery it is way way way too early to see the result. Your nose will be very swollen for weeks if not months.

Only days after rhinoplasty

Thanks for sharing and relax. At only 3 days after rhinoplasty you are still swollen and things will settle tremendously. Be in touch with your surgeon who knows your situation best for guidance. Good luck

My nose looks the same or bigger 3 days post up. Is this normal?

First call for surgeon to discuss all post op issues. Second IT HAS BEEN ONLY a FEW DAYS!! You have not even hit the max. swelling time yet.....