Do you think am a good candidate for BBL? (Photo)

Do you think am a good candidate for BBl. in this pic I am 128 pounds and am 5.3. I have no butt/no hips. My butt is flat and vshaped. I know it might sound silly, but I sometimes cry because of my body shape. Shopping for pants for me is a hassle. I haven't worn jeans in years. I wear leggings and long shirts to cover my embarrassing flat non shaped butt. Currently pregnant with my second one. Am gonna have my second csec in Dec. So you think I should get down to 128 as am in this pic for bbl?

BBL

Well, first obviously have the baby...congratulations!  Then you should wait at least 6 months or longer until you are down to your goal weight and are no longer breast feeding.  Based on this picture, I am not sure if you have enough fat for harvesting.  

Enjoy the rest of your pregnacy and your baby.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and your baby. Once you are down to your normal weight, be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. They will be able to determine the amount of fat available for transfer to your buttock. I combine lipo and fat transfer in order to achieve the look you desire.

Brett E. Stompro, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Do you think am a good candidate for BBL?

This question is extremely difficult to answer without more pictures and a better understanding of your goals.  I think that the picture reveals a thinner individual who will likely be a very good candidate for BBL.

Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for the question and the photos. I would agree that after pregnancy would be the best time to do the brazilian while you still have some excess fat available for liposuction. I would NOT try to lose weight first. 

As long as you are healthy, not anemic and not currently breast feeding you can have this procedure. After the procedure is completed, you may attempt to lose some weight then. You should be aware that some of the fat does not survive the transfer and if you lose a significant amount of weight, there is the possibility that some of the fat in your butt will shrink as well. You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Congrats for your baby! before thinking on your surgery you will need to wait until you have 6 to 9 month after giving birth

Congrats for your baby! before thinking on your surgery you will need to wait until you have 6 to 9 month after giving birth. Then i suggest you choose a Certified Plastic Surgeon for your surgery. The amount of fat that you have and the results you wish to achieve will determined if you should be doing a bbl or a butt implant, or both. Regards.

Ricardo Ventura, MD