Nose surgery rib cartilage; why does my nose look like this? (Photo)

I did it for 3 weeks and why my nose like this ? Is it normal and will be find? My doctor said bec he took the tissue from 2 side, Rib cartilage will be forever and will it be curved after many years? Thanks so much

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 3 weeks, you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Recommend Following up with your surgeon

You are early in the healing process.  I recommend you follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns at these visits. Your nose needs time to heal before judging the final result. 

Karan Dhir, MD