I'm asian male 25y.o. What kind of surgery/procedure best suits my nose? (photo)

I work in a hotel so my appearance is a factor. I'd like to have only a tip reduction surgery for my bulbous nose. Is it possible or should i undergo more than one procedure? Thanks

Doctor Answers 2

What kind of surgery for my nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have a nose that is too long for your face because the tip droops and you have a bulbous tip and a hump on the bridge of the nose. It wiould not be a good idea to correct just the tip of the nose without paying attention to the length and hump on your nose. You should schedule a consultation with an experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon and have the surgeon explain what can be done and have him show you with computer imaging what your new nose would look like. Then you can make the decision to have surgery or not. There is no question tha you would look better with a well done Rhinoplasty.

I'm asian male 25y.o. What kind of surgery/procedure best suits my nose?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can achieve a natural result with a more refined tip and a straighter nose.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD

Los Angeles, CA

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.