I want to an alar incision (inside the nose). Can nose change to look like my 2nd pic? I want to subtle change (Photo)

I don't surgery before.. and I have strong nasal tip.. and minimial flare ?? And also asian ..please sir give me answer thanks alot .

Thank you for your question. An open rhinoplasty utilizes incisions made around and through the center of the nose allowing for better access to the underlying structure of the face. The incision is barely perceptible and many surgeons feel this approach allows for a more detailed and predictable approach to nasal contouring. I suggest that you move forward to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian Rhinoplasty

An alar base modification would help improve the balance of your nose, as would some tip refinement. A subtle dorsal augmentation would help make your nose appear more "narrow", while still maintaining a look that is 100-percent you.
Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Surgical Maneuvers In Asian Rhinoplasty

Your photographs make it very difficult to answer your questions with great precision. However, in general, the width of the nasal ala can be reduced by a Weir excision.  

We prefer to do our rhinoplasties with an open technique to allow the surgeon greater precision in performing the surgery.  The columellar incision that is used for this approach usually heals quite inconspicuously.  

One of the most common problems we see in Asian rhinoplasty patients is a short columella, and lack of adequate tip support.  We often remedy this by placing a columellar strut.  Additional tip definition can be obtained with grafts formed from cartilage taken from the nasal septum or conchal bowl of the ear.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

Nostril narrowing with small scars

Nostril narrowing (alarplasty) can be done to either narrow the nose, reduce the flare or both. Narrowing the nostrils can be done with the incision hidden pretty well in the nostril area. There is a slight upturning of the nose, as shown in your posted photos. Many noses (especially Asian) cannot tolerate much upturning at all, so frequently the tip needs to be strengthened to prevent this unwanted side effect.

Charles S. Lee, MD

Hard to judge from the photo: Alar base reduction

From your photograph it's a little hard for me to really judge your overall anatomy. I can't compare the nose to the face and see have a balance out. However, it is possible for patients to have alar base reduction to reduce with and flair using what is sometimes called a Sill incision inside the nose. Hopefully that was helpful. I don't think I can provide better information with the limited information I have

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD