I am from India (Asia), and my PCOS symptoms are confusing. What are my options?

I am from India(asia) and diagnosed with pcos when I was 16 years;my puberty started (13 years old)! So after puberty my skin almost all over body got darker and am confused if it's just because of puberty or its pcos?;and even loss of hair,thinning of hair on scalp;weight-loss more from upper part of body(face and chest)resulting in mild disfigurement ,affected my beauty making me feel depressed,insecure;Are these be reversible???if I change my lifestyle (diet,yoga...) am taking metformin

PCOS

PCOS can cause thinning and hair loss on the scalp, with resulting hair growth on the face (moustache, etc). The best way to control your symptoms is to have good and thorough follow up with the physician who is treating your PCOS, and make sure all of your questions are answered.

Chicago Physician

PCOS in teen

This is a complex problem that reuires a doctor on your side to manage you. There is little I can do over the internet. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon