35 years old. Lost 85lb. Got lower body lift without tummy tuck and lipo. Very stressed. Please advise. (photos)

1. My measurements have not reduced. The compression garment as well as my clothes remain as snug as they were though I feel the swelling has reduced. I heard other women got a smaller one at this point? 2. The surgeon said he will use some of my own excess skin to do a self butt lift and I expected it to be at my actual buttocks but instead it sits right under my pelvis causing it to look like I have extra fat tire and increasing my hip measurements. In my pic you can see the "tire" wave.

Partial lower body lift

Hello and thank you for your question . Please don't stress .  Your surgeon did an excellent job. I think your curves look great. You need to give 6 months after surgery for all the swelling to subside and sometimes a year for the lower back.

Peter Fisher M.D 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Worried about body lift healing

Thank you for your question about your body lift healing.

You look as though your surgery was quite recent. You are still very swollen and have to be patient. It takes six weeks after surgery to see a sort-of result and 6-12 months to see your final  result. Let your surgeon know of your concerns so you can be reassured. You should not have any revision for now.

Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Partial lower body lift

Thank you for your question. You are healing nicely and looks good. I recommend you give time for the tissue to settle. Please follow instructions from your PS