Which is most effective & best among Liposuction, Vaser, Smart lipo, Laser lipo or any other fat eliminating procedure? (photo)

Ive been wanting to have lean and toned muscles and tight, even and healthy skin. I eat Healthy diet and Regular exercising has been a part of my daily routine but still, some areas of my body still looks flabby and saggy skin. Now i am plannin to have the excess stubborn fat out in order to make my efforts more visible and continue on working out but im not sure what's the beat procedure among the many fat grafting or lipo services available. Im 31 years old, engaged and no kids. Please enlighten me.

Which is most effective & best among Liposuction, Vaser, Smart lipo, Laser lipo or any other fat eliminating procedure?

It sound like from your description that you are a great candidate for liposuction. Liposuction is actually meant for patients who have stubborn pockets of fat that doesn't respond to diet and exercise. At 31 year old with no kids, your skin may be saggy but it should still have enough elasticity to respond nicely to liposuction. The only other reason why it wouldn't is if you had a history of significant weight gain and subsequent loss. There are a lot of different liposuction machines. Typically the Vaser or Ultrasonic versions are recommended for repeat liposuction or more fibrous areas like the upper back or breast. Laser liposuction, such as SmartLipo, has a laser connected to the liposuction cannula that stimulates collagen and helps to tighten skin. This does not really work on damaged skin such as skin with stretch marks. If you want to reinject the fat into another area of your body such as the buttocks, you do not want to use these "fancy" methods of liposuction as they damage the fat cells. From your description, you would likely be just fine with standard liposuction, but it is best to see a PS and let them examine you to recommend the best option for you specifically.

The tool is only as effective as the technician using it

While several technologies exist to eliminate stubborn areas of fat, they are only as good as the individual who is using them. I recommend consultation with a Plastic Surgeon, who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who can then show you effective and safe ways to meet your goals. - Brian M. Derby MD on behalf of James C. Grotting MD

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction types

Liposuction is designed to improve shape and remove unwanted bulges. Liposuction will not change your overall body fat content. The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for liposuction, is to find a board certified plastic surgeon and allow them to evaluate your concerns and actual physical findings.
Liposuction modalities are less important than the person performing the sculpting.
Good luck!

Robert M. Freund, MD

It's the carpenter, not the hammer.

There is no proof showing any one of these lipo methods is better than the others.  They all work about the same.  All the rest is marketing hype.

It's all about the surgeon, not the surgeon's tools.

Liposuction and Devices

It is not the device that gives the best result, its the person using the machine.  You want to go to someone who is an expert, has a lot of experience, and knows your individual goals and how to give them to you.  I suggest going the best person, even if far.  Best, Dr. Emer.

There is no benefit of laser or ultrasonically assisted liposuction and possibly some major disadvantages.

Come on God dammitI have used both laser and ultrasonically assisted liposuction. They have no advantage over conventional liposuction without these added modalities. The damage to the tissue and skin can be significant when using electromagnetic energy.