I have the most extreme case of back fat I have seen on RS. What kind of results can I expect with aggressive lipo? (Photo)

I'm almost to embarrassed to upload this, even to ask for help. I'm undergoing lipo for my trunk, front and back. From all accounts, my doctor is very skilled. But I don't know what to expect in terms of results. I assume even with aggressive lipo, the rolls will still be very bad? I don't want to have a back lift, but I assume a somewhat smooth back is outside of the realm of realistic?

I have seen more extreme cases of back rolls.  Unfortunately, as you said it yourself, liposuction alone is usually not the solution and in many cases I have actually removed the rolls surgically.  It usually leaves an inconspicuous scar that is hidden under your bra.

Better candidate for belt lipectomy than liposuction.

There seems to be a significant amount of surplus skin in the back. I think liposuction will have limitations. The best overall contour would be from a belt lipectomy.