Would anything besides another operation help? (Photo)

3months ago I had my BA, both filled to 425cc. 2 weeks ago I had a capsulotomy on my right breast, it improved some but it still curves at the top making my nipple "look down", Iv massaged it, it feels like it's more under my armpit /to that side rather than the other I don't want another surgery but I can't have crooked breasts.

Would anything besides another operation help?

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced. Given that you are only two wekes out of the revisionary breast surgery, it is still possible that your breast will change. Much will depend on  exactly what procedure was performed and how the breast implant pocket was opened with the capsulotomy. In other words: time, patience, and close follow-up with your plastic surgeon may be your "best friends"  over the course of the next several months.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Implant dropping

Your implant may still drop.  Give it time.  If it does, it will turn the nipple up more.  If it doesn't and it still bothers you, you may need some type of revision.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon