My breast are uneven a month after my breast augmentation, should I be concerned? (photo)

A month ago I had my breast augmentation, both filled to 425cc's. (Saline inpalnts, insitions under breast) The left breast has dropped and looks great since 2 weeks post op, however my right breast still hasn't dropped and is very noticeably dif. Just wondering if I should move up my next check up and be concerned about the difference. I have manual discomfort in either breast and complete range of motion

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

My breast are uneven a month after my breast augmentation, should I be concerned?

Thank you for your question. It is not necessary both breast descent heal same way. They will continue to change. Please follow instructions from your PS and reevaluate in 2-3 months .

High right implant

Implants that are placed under the muscle sometimes take several weeks to settle into place. Your left side took two weeks. You right side is taking longer, and it may be if you are right handed that arm gets used more which spasms the right chest muscle more and contributes to the slower fall of that implant. Give it time and follow with your surgeon. Good luck.

Thank you for your question and photographs, and it appears that you will have a very nice result.  After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume.  At one month, your implants appear to be settling, with your left having dropped a bit sooner than your right.  This is very common.  I would anticipate your right breast implant to follow suit within the next two weeks.  I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then.  Hope this helps.

My breasts are uneven a month after my breast augmentation, should I be concerned?

Thank you for your question. It does appear as though your L breast is sitting higher. At 4 weeks it is normal to have some asymmetries. It would be best to visit your surgeon as discuss some techniques to help bring it down. 
best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD