Is there anyway I can lift my tip of the nose easy and cheaper?

Like I wouldn't want surgery because it's just the tip of the nose what looks wrong in my opinion. Like if it would be surgery is there any cheap and fast way? Or any other methods like non-surgical but permanent. When I put my finger on the tip and it lift it up myself, it looks nice, and that s the look a want.

Easy Way to Lift

Botox and/or fillers can be used to lift the nasal tip.  I suggest seeking the advice of a cosmetic specialist who is an expert in filler treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Is there any way I can lift my nose tip that is easy and cheap?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  The tip of the nose can be elevated with the use of dermal filler as a support but this is temporary and will return.  Surgical options will afford you a permanent solution and can be performed with a conservative rhinoplasty approach.  Hope this helps.

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi and thanks for your question. There is a way to elevate your nasal tip with fillers. I would suggest trying temporary fillers like Voluma or Radiesse first, but there is a permanent filler called Bellafill that works very well. There may be other fillers in the UK, but be very careful and go to a reputable and very experienced injector.

Elevating the nasal tip

Thanks for your question. There are ways to elevate the nasal tip with dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm. Make sure that you go to a rhinoplasty specialist who understands the anatomy of the nose. Hope this helps!

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is there anyway I can lift my tip of the nose easy and cheaper

Thank you for this question and the photographs.

You do have what could be termed a long nose with a ptotic (droopy) tip in an otherwise attractive nasal profile. 

I would feel that you have two choices; placement of a filler in the base of and into the columella can lift the nasal tip in some patients to a modest degree and filler often lasts up to a couple of years with the latest generation of modern fillers available. Nevertheless the treatment will need repeating every so often.

with respect to surgical options it should be possible to lift the tip via a small operation of nasal tip plasty which is a much smaller, and in your case specific, affair than a full rhinoplasty.

I hope that this information was helpful.

best wishes

Tariq Ahmad, MBBChir, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon