One is eye bigger than the other. One nostril is bigger than the other. What should I do?

One eye is bigger than the other and then one nostril is bigger than the other and then my face looks like it's had a stroke because my lips slant a little bit and my right cheek is fatter than the other.

Asymmetrical Facial Features

There are many causes of facial asymmetry. It is very difficult to speculate what the reason may be in your case without a photograph. I would recommend that you see a specialist with experience in the management of facial deformity such as a craniofacial surgeon. These surgeons are mostly plastic reconstructive or maxillofacial surgeons (in craniofacial centres they also work with neurosurgeons). It is essential that the correct diagnosis is achieved and then the proper advice can be obtained.

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric facial features

Thank you for sharing your concerns. You need comprehensive evaluation in person by a facial surgeon. Without photos or in office examination it is not possible to give proper guidance.
Good luck,