Should I go up in ccs with a mastopexy? (Photo)

I am 5ft tall 115 lbs. I had an opertaion in october to replace my saline 300cc to a silicone 300 cc with a mastopexy. They seem really smaller. They are bottoming out. I am scheduled for a mastopexy to fix the sagging, but should i go to a larger implant to keep my size, or will that make it worse? Should i go to a 325 ro 350 cc? Some say the lift will make them look larger and some say the lift will make them smaller. I am at a loss.

25cc no difference

Can you  tell us what kind of mastopexy you had before? I see a big size difference in your breasts now. What cup size do you have now and what do you desire? I am not sure your doctor has an understanding of the difference between saline and silicone implants. Posting you pre-op pictures would also be a big help. Good Luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

A Breast Lift May be Beneficial with Your Implants

The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy. Also, a breast lift may also be achieved with current implants if a patient is satisfied with their current size, type and volume. 
If not , there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile of both silicone and saline implants. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your consultation. 

Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct height may also be addressed. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Implant difference

A 25 cc difference in implants is not big enough to really  notice a difference. Best to be seen in person to determine what would be right for you.