Payment options?

I would like a breast life with implants. I don't think I'll be able to pay for it all at once? Is there another option on how to pay it without paying all at once?

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most plastic surgery offices offer financing options such as Care Credit, Alphaeon, etc. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Payment options?

Plastic Surgeon's offices offer many methods of payment.  In our practice, we offer carecredit, prosper, and most major credit cards.  We also have patients that will open an account with us and make payments.  Once the fees are paid, the surgery is scheduled.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Payment options?

Many surgeons office's offer different payment methods and most also offer financing options as well. You would need to contact your surgeon to see what they offer and go from there. You may also be able to do some sort of payment plan. Keep in mind that all of these would still require the surgery to either be financed or paid in full before it would be performed. Best of Luck. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely

We have two different credit companies that help our patients.  I think the majority of patients use some sort of credit company to finance their surgery, so you are not alone.-JGH