One month post tip reduction surgery -- what procedure needs to be done to reduce nostril flare? (Photo)

I'm one month post tip reduction & loving the new tip, but not the newly flared nostrils. My surgeon understandably wants to wait at least 3 months to make a decision, but I would like your input in the interim. I'm hoping it's just swelling, but if not what procedure(s) would you recommend?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only  1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-