Getting 2nd lift. Bigger implant or just lift to achieve maximum fullness -Mom of 2 and have a conservative job! (photo)

Had lift &200cc implant 18 months ago. Results are amazing with weight loss like they are sagging again. Doc. went with 200cc bc I asked him to be conservative -don't want to be big or stripper-ish.happy with results but they are sagging again. Doc says he will lift me again. should go with a 250 or 275cc implant to achieve upper fullness? Don't want to be too big but want the top to look fuller. am 5'8 with very long torso and weigh 142.Should I just do lift or go with a little larger implant?

Getting 2nd lift. Bigger implant or just lift to achieve maximum fullness

Thank you for your question.  Sounds like your surgeon has a good plan.  If you want a fuller look but not to the point of appearing unnatural, you can go with slightly larger implants as you've stated in combination with your second lift.  Be sure to have a thorough communication of your goals and expectations with your surgeon.  Good luck!

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit from a breast lift with implants revision.  I think you could go a little larger than 275 cc's, but it is advisable to choose a modestly sized implant as you do not want implants that are too large that can compromise your results.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Go larger

From your photography, I would think a touchup of the mastopexy is in order. I also think that unless you add a minimum of hundred cc to the volume of the previous implant, then it isn't obvious that the breast is bigger. I think your doctor has a good plan but I don't think adding 50 to 75 mL is enough volume to be fuller but not too large. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Re lift with augment

You had a nice result with your first surgery, unfortunately weight loss has not helped.  Maintaining superior fullness long term is difficult and the larger the implant the more descent you will usually experience over time.
A good balance with an implant that is not too large (like the ones you have chosen) with additional removal of inferior pole breast tissue during the re lift will hopefully give you what you desire, be strict about supporting the breasts in good bras post operatively.  

William Koenig, MD
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Implants

I think you will want to go larger, at least 100cc or more larger....................................................................
Good luck,

Achieving Desired Look

From your photos, you remain deflated and with lack of fullness in the upper pole. There is concern with women feeling they will be too big, but you clearly stayed "too small" in your choice to achieve your goals. Keep in mind you are considering a volume increase of a shot glass per side. That will likely make little change to the overall shape and appearance. And, with a secondary lift, some tissue is routinely removed from the breasts. Communicate with your surgeon, but if you want a noticeable change - make one. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.
Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD