Whats the highest bmi i can have for a bbl? (photos)

I want a really big but with a small waistline.

Whats the highest bmi i can have for a bbl?

I think that additional weight loss would be necessary to make the procedure safer.
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Best BMI for a BBL

There is no exact set number, or ideal BMI, for any surgery. We may use BMI to help council patients on potential outcomes after surgery, to risk stratify patients before surgery, or on occasion to screen patients out from having surgery because of the risks associated with having anesthesia and having surgery if the BMI is too high. Regardless of your individual BMI, from your photos it would appear that you currently are not a great candidate for a BBL surgery and that weight loss should probably be your first priority. Seek help from a board certified doctor who specializes in weight loss and overall health. Good luck and hope to hear from you again in the future.

Bryan Criswell, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

The BMI is an indicative of the health condition of the patient, the highest the more risks of complications for surgery.Obviously you are over weight with "morbid obesity", and that means "no surgery".

Adolfo Sesto, MD

BMI and surgery

Patients with a BMI under 30 are probably better candidates for a BBL. The risks increase with a higher BMI. Best of luck.