What treatment do you suggest for 2 year old inframammary scars? (Photos)

I had a breast augmentation done April 2014 when I was 18 yrs old resulting in hypertrophic scars. I kept waiting it out because I knew it took 1-2 years for scars to heal. Near the two year mark I went back to my surgeon and did 3 rounds of steroid shots approximately 6 weeks apart. It's been 2 months since my last injection, and although they have improved, some parts of the scars are still raised and they are clearly still dark/reddish. Any suggestions for improvement?? Thank you!

Pulsed dye laser and Plato's Scar Serum

Plato's Scar Serum twice daily can help smooth out your hypertrophic scars and make them less noticeable. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Laser scar treatments

I would recommend starting with a vascular laser such as the Vbeam pulsed dye laser to reduce redness and improve appearance. This can be combined with or followed by in subsequent session a fractional laser - either ablative or non-ablative depending on physician assessment. Intralesional injections can be used on any thick areas. There are many treatment options and I think very significant potential for improvement in these scars - I encourage to seek treatment.

Lasers?

Sometimes laser treatments can help improve the redness. Best to discuss with you surgeon. All the best.