Can Venus Legacy on the face cause fat loss or a poc mark?

I had a filler in my cheek area after which I was bleeding quite a bit the nurse said the Venus Legacy had a magnet function which could stop it. She applied a hand held device with 3 metal balls on the end and I saw her turn it up to full and did two rounds of 10 minutes. I now have an indedentation forming more as time goes on. It looks kind of like a chicken poc scar. It's a shallow crater but seems to be getting deeper. What caused this and what can I do?

Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra or Other RF Treatments on Face

If the proper energy and technique are used on the face, there is no reason to get fat loss or scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.