Is there surgery for big clits and how much will it cost? (photo)

Large clitoris may suggest

other issues and an actual reduction of the clitoris should only be done by someone experienced in that procedure to minimize your chances for post-op complications or disappointment.  As for the hood, reductions of that can certainly be done as long as it does not result in exposure of your clitoris.  Your photos make it difficult to appreciate just how large your clitoris is but if like a finger, you should talk to your GYN about it and to get a referral.

#Clitoral Hood Reduction

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Reducing the size of your Clitoris

There are many reasons why you might want to choose a clitoral hood reduction.  
What I can tell you and what most of my patients want to know first and foremost:  Will there be a change in sensation after this surgery and the answer is NO!

This surgery does not involve touching, removing or altering the clitoral gland.   It is usually done in the office under local anesthesia and usually takes about 30 minutes or so.
The sutures we use self dissolve within 4 to 5 weeks and most patients can return to sexual activity within 6 to 8 weeks post surgery.

Hope you find this helpful :)

Clitoral Hood

You can have clitoris reduced but I would be very hesitent to do this. There is a chance that you will have loss of sensation from this procedure. A hood reduction is a much easier procedure with less chance of causing sexual dysfunction

John Baten, MD
Jackson OB/GYN

Clitoral hood reduction

It is common for me to perform clitoral hood reductions, even under local anesthesia, but I do not recommend reducing the actual clitoris.  Patients heal quickly and are very happy following clitoral hood reductions.

David Stoker, MD

Clitoral reduction

Clitoral reduction surgery can be done but may not be advisable due to a potential negative impact on orgasms in the future due to scar tissue. 

Susan Kolb, MD

Clitoris reduction

I have performed clitoris reductions for many years.  All my patients have sensation and orgasms. It is a much more extensive surgery than a labia reduction or clitoral hood reduction, since the erectile tissue needs to be removed.   The surgery requires extreme knowledge of anatomy to prevent any sensation loss.  However, it has been very successful and rewarding if done by a real expert.

Gary J. Alter, MD