Severe neck pain?

I had platysmaplasty 7/11, lower lip and chin seem to be paralyzed. Not numb. I had shooting, severe, shocking pain right side of my chin, jaw, now it is going back to the right neck, below the back of my hairline, right side pain only. The paralysis of lower lip and chin are bilateral. I wrote a comment on here, this is an update, but not sure how to post in the same thread. Any words of wisdom are appreciated!

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. I would like to see your previous post to determine how you are progressing or regressing. Many patients experience bruising or prolonged numbness after platysmaplasty. Have you discussed your recovery with your board certified facial plastic surgeon.? It would be helpful to review those recovery instructions as well.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon