What is the pricing for the stomach area?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- PRICE

Price is dependent on expertise, skin, and treatment areas. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options.  Do not compromise your care for cost or distance. Best, Dr. Emer.

Not clear what surgery you are wanting regarding the "stomach area". Either way, cost depends primarily on your location. You would need to set up some in person consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area to determine what exact procedures would be required to get the results you are wanting. The surgeons office should be able to give you a price quote at that time. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Price for stomach area

You may want to consider reposting your question with a little bit more information. The stomach isn't internal organ that's part of the digestive system. It is not involved in aesthetic surgery. You probably are referring to the abdomen. You also did not state what procedure you're interested in having done. I'm guessing it's liposuction. Generally liposuction should not be done for the front of the abdomen only. It usually leads to very unnatural fat distributions. If the front of the abdomen is treated then the treatment should continue around the sides onto the back. This is true for almost all patients with few exceptions. In my practice we usually referred to this as a "full abdomen". A full abdomen includes the upper abdomen, the lower abdomen accommodate hips and waist. It's basically the entire trunk with the exception of the back. Pricing varies substantially. Most plastic surgeons will charge per area with some type of discount structure when multiple areas are treated. There are a substantial number of rogue players with no formal residency training in cosmetic surgery performing liposuction. You will generally find these providers offering the lowest prices. The expression you get what you pay for could not be generally more true in this case. Only a board-certified plastic surgeon has proper residency training and can offer liposuction done with or without General Anastasia and all appropriate alternative procedures. Prices vary substantially depending on where you live, who does your procedure and how many areas are treated. For a full abdomen expect to pay between $3500-$9000. My practice is devoted exclusively to liposuction and fats transfer. I preferred to do these procedures without the use of General Anastasia and find doing it that way has multiple advantages. While liposuction is a fairly easy procedure to perform it appears to be quite difficult to perform well based on the number of mediocre results and disfigured patients we see in our office and on websites like RealSelf I suggest you consult with several board-certified plastic surgeon's in your area to get a better idea if this procedure may be appropriate for you. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon