My nipples are still too big after reduction. ALSO Chest pecs aren't looking normal ? (photos)

Did 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduct that I had gyno and this April I did my revision on my NIPPLES AND CHEST . I told the surgeon about nipple size position due to being uneven. he fixed it the best he could on the revision the nipples are still huge ..... he said no way else to reduce the size other than he did? THERE HUGE LIKE PEPPIORONIS and I feel they aren't on the pecs there way below in my opinion. what do u guys think? I also feel like chest doesn't look ripped?

Healing Time after Gynecomastia Surgery

Following surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor. There is definitely a possibility that you are still experiencing some swelling or lumpiness after your revision procedure and it may take a little while for the healing to compete. If you are at all uncomfortable or concerned it would be a good idea to see your surgeon in person to ensure that the healing process is going well. Best of luck to you!