I am 3 weeks and 5 days post op from BBL. When I wake up, it feels like I have bricks along my lower waist. Is this common?

I jus started taking sitting last week. I still sleep on my stomach. But when I wake up it feels like I have bricks along my lower waist- is this common? And is it time for me to switch to a contouring garment?

Firmness post BBL

Congratulations on completing your BBL surgery.  At 3 weeks postop, you are still pretty swollen and that can cause that feeling of firmness especially in areas like the lower waist.  You may just have to give it more time and massaging may help to expedite this.  If you have concerns, you can follow up with your surgeon just to be safe.  I hope this helps.