I had surgery on 06/08/2009 now my implants are deflated? (Photos)

I purchased the mentor enhanced advanced limited warranty I had a surgery on06/08/2009 augmentation mammaplasty with saline-filled implants now I my implants are deflation, what I need to do

I had surgery on 06/08/2009 now my implants are deflated?

Please see your board certified plastic surgeon for an examination.  If your saline implants have in fact deflated you should be entitled to replacement of the implants.  The other possibility is that the implants have simply stretched the breast and bottomed or caused sagging.

Best to be seen in person by board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Based on your photographs, it is possible that more than removal/replacement surgery will be necessary to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with.  During the consultation process, communicate your goals carefully as well. The use of computer imaging and goal photographs can be very helpful in this process.  The plastic surgeons office will be able to guide you when it comes to concern such as breast implant company warranties etc. Best wishes.

What's next?

I think you need to find a certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your breasts. The Mentor warranty is excellent but it only covers implants when they have ruptured. If your breast are saggy and deflated after having kids, weight loss, or due to aging then there's no coverage. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Breast implant replacement

It looks like you have some coverage. Best to see your original plastic surgeon. If that is not possible see a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon. You can get a bigger or smaller implant or the same size. You may consider switching to silicone gel filled. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam.  Take a copy of your operative report showing the type of implants used with you to this appointment.  The surgeon's office will contact Mentor for an explanation of your benefits.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD