Can a Florida plastic surgeon help my issue? (Photo)

had this cond all my life 24yrs old now and i still have never taken my shirt off in public the more weight i loose my male breast seem larger who can i see about the problom?what should i expect to be told about my problom? florida,34207
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

This is very very common in fact more common than you think.first i would go to your primary care doctor and have him do a workup to make sure there is no endocrine problem then go to a plastic surgeon to get a consult to have it removed.This is done as an outpatient and may be d ne with liposuction and probably some direct excision but rest assured you are not alone.o

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Can a Florida plastic surgeon help my issue?

Your condition can be corrected with surgery. Check RS for specials in area and seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in gynecomastia surgery.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
 I hope this and the attached link helps. Best wishes.

Severe gynecomastia Florida

There is no simple solution to your problem.You have a severe case of gynecomastia and for best results you should see an expert in this field.Long term it is much cheaper. 

How should I choose a surgeon?
Selecting a surgeon is as important a choice as the decision to undergo surgery. Choose carefully. The decision is yours. What follows is some advice to assist in making your selection.
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon who has performed over one thousand gynecomastia cases increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures a surgeon displays, the better. Pay attention not just to the number of pictures, but whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3. Reviews matter. Have patients reviewed your surgeon? Did those patients undergo the surgery you are considering?
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Are they certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
We hope these guidelines are of assistance when you are selecting your surgeon. When undergoing surgery, it is very important to be realistic about your expectations. Past results are not a guarantee of future results. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD